As part of its our commitment to excellence, GBUK Healthcare is committed to supplying the highest quality medical products across all the company’s business areas.
All employees are expected to help the company attain high quality standards. It is company policy to:
- Maintain and keep records of a quality management system in accordance with international standards, regulations and directives
- Ensure staff are fully trained and understand their role in providing quality products and good customer service
- Provide products which fully meet customer requirements
- Develop or acquire products which are effective, safe and reliable
- Strive for continual improvement in performance
- Ensure quality objectives are progress through internal and external communications
GBUK Healthcare’s quality management system has been assessed and registered as conforming to the requirements of ISO13485:2003.
This is applicable to the manufacture, service, marketing and sales of:
Suction Devices, Suction Tubing, Catheters, Liners, Wound Drainage Systems, Infant Feeding Tubes and Enteral Feeding Devices.
- GBUK Ltd. ISO 9001. SGS 87607
- GBUK Ltd. ISO 13485. SGS 87415
- GBUK Ltd. Directive 93/42/EC Annex II. SGS 87416
- GBUK Ltd. Directive 93/42/EEC AnnexV. SGS 87420